Schneider RCBO iDPN A9D41640 1P+N 40 Ampere 300mA 6kA - A9D41640
Schneider RCBO iDPN A9D41640 1P+N 40 Ampere 300mA 6kA.This Acti9 iDPN Vigi is a modular residual current breaker with overcurrent protection (RCBO). It is a 1P+N circuit breaker with 1 protected pole, 40A In rated current and C tripping curve. The earth leakage protection class is AC type with a sensitivity of 300mA. The earth-leakage protection time delay is instantaneous. The Icn rated short circuit breaking capacity is up to 6000A according EN/IEC 61009-2-1 standard. This product protects against short circuit, cable overload, electrical shock by indirect contact and fire hazards. Its earth fault indicator on front face allows quick identification of the type of default. It has a longer service life thanks to its high limitation and fast closing. It has a test button. This product is compliant with EN/IEC 61009-2-1 standard.
It has an electrical endurance going up to 10000 cycles and a mechanical endurance going up to 20000 cycles. The Ue operational voltage is 220VAC to 240VAC. The Ui rated insulation voltage is 400VAC. The Uimp rated impulse withstand voltage is 4kV. The frequency is 50Hz. It is DIN rail mountable. The width in 9mm pitches is 4. The product color is white (RAL9003). The dimensions are (W) 36mm x (H) 85mm x (D) 73mm. The weight is 125g. The operating temperature is from -5°C to 60°C. The storage temperature is from -40°C to 85°C.
Schneider RCBO iDPN A9D41640 Main Specification
- Acti9 Range
- Acti9 iDPN Vigi
- Residual current breaker with overcurrent protection (RCBO)
- Distribution device application
- 1 Pole + Neutral
- 1 protected poles
- Neutral position at left
- [In] rated current 40 Ampere
- AC network type
- Thermal-magnetic Trip unit technology
- Curve code C
- 300 mA Earth-leakage sensitivity
- Instantaneous Earth-leakage protection time
- Type AC Earth-leakage protection class
- Breaking capacity 6000 A Icn at 220…240 V AC 50 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 61009-2-1
- Suitability for isolation conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
- Contractual warranty for 12 months
There are no reviews yet.